Thursday 2 January 2014

The First Thing You Need To Do Is Understand What The Painting On The Wall

Obviously, the first thing you need to do is understand what the painting on the wall . If I know what I want to paint , I follow the rule to use by finding different representations , photos, drawings , reference, or a place to have some pictures I can take model. For example, if I wanted to paint a landscape, I could around the beach, where I look for objects or landscapes that I want to include in my painting to go. Most of the time , I put together to create a scene in my mural.

Once you have what you need to set up the scene, painting the essential background is essential . I start from the top and work my way down. So I put in the sky and the horizon , where I , trees, water or soil have mountains. Having my experience I will place my other objects, such as people , cars , roads or whatever the problem may be . Sometimes I give color to these objects and sometimes I have a first projector to throw the image on the wall, and then paint traces the hand . A projector is very useful to get the right proportions and help the implementation of the object.

You may be wondering what to use the bracket to a wall . I use a mixture of acrylic paint you can buy at any craft or art supply store and also latex paint , which would you buy a gallon in a paint or hardware store . Both dry media quickly and easily cleaned with water . In addition, acrylic paint not smoke not disturbed while working with him in the process . I usually buy a gallon of extra bright white color , which I did . Mixed with acrylic paints This will stretch your dollars because the purchase single tubes of acrylic paint can add up very quickly , if you paint a large area.

Once you have made ​​your mural , I suggest to protect the paint a clear coat on polyeurothane them. Search for a coating that will not yellow with age. The transparent coating allows cleanup of dirt or fingerprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment